In addition to comparing the property to your minimum requirement and wish lists, you may want to consider the following:
- Is there enough living space, room for furniture and storage?
- Are there enough bedrooms and bathrooms?
- Is the distance to work and amenities appropriate?
- Will the floor plan suit you needs?
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! If we cannot answer them right away, we will get you an answer.
Take your time and think carefully about the property you are considering. Ask your True Acre associate for pros, cons and their honest, professional standpoint. Creating a list of questions, concerns or requirements before visiting the property will help make you feel comfortable and informed.